I haven't touched the ADA yet.

The M5HPs are definitely more refined than the M80v2. I need to understand if the M80v2 are giving me something that is missing in the M5HP. If so, maybe I need to look at the M80v4 and M100. But I'm definitely not there yet. So far the M5HP is so good I wonder why anyone would need anything more.

I had a fem friend over whom I blind-folded (as I do with fem friends). She's seen and heard my M80s and Dreamcatchers before but had no idea I had all the speakers ready for comparison. After about a half hour of me switching cables and her listening, it was very obvious the Dreamcatchers were the worst of the bunch. She had a tough time between the M80v2, the M5HP and the M3v4. I put on Buble and she came to some rapid conclusions. The M80v2 and M3v4 were virtually indistinguishable. The M5HP had the best over-all balance, and soundstage (depth, width, height). She said she could easily pick out the images. I then took the blind-fold off and had her listen to the speakers without knowing which ones she had commented on when blind. She easily discarded the Dreamcatchers. She had a tough time picking a winner between the M80v2 and the M3 and found the M5HP to be the most optimum. At this time, she knew what speaker she was listening to.

All of this was done at very sane listening levels of a watt average. She's now actively thinking of buying M3s and was looking at all the finishing options. I found all of this interesting to say the least.

BTW, the backs of the M5HPs are 4 feet away from the front wall, they're 9 feet apart and 6 feet away from the side walls. I'm sitting 11 feet away on the diagonal and they are naked and pointing straight ahead.