Originally Posted By brendo
Popular at the moment is the new Monolith line from monoprice. Comparable to Outlaw, Emotiva etc. Rave reviews all around

No Idea how those would compare to the ADA line up. In terms of real power disclosure, though they seem realistic 200 Watts common rated.

I am looking at the Monilith too. Heard nothing but good things except for it can get a little warm and just make sure there is proper ventilation.

According to AudioHolics testing, it actually pushes more than what it is rated.

Continuous 2channel
221watts at 1% 212watts at .1% into 8ohm
356watts at 1% 335watts at .1% into 4ohm

Dynamic 2channel
284watts at 1% into 8ohm
521watts at 1% into 4ohm

Distortion rated exceedingly low.

https://www.audioholics.com/amplifier-reviews/monoprice-monolith-7-channel-amplifier-review/3

Given the fact this is built in US by ATI and can be had for like $850 (2channel) during BlackFriday plus a 5yr warranty, it is a steal.

MonoPrice is changing the game with their Monolith series. Their subs, especially 15in, receive phenomal reviews for their price. I have dealt with MonoPrice for over 15years and their service has been exceptional when I’ve had any issues.

Either way, it is an exciting time to be an audiophile with what is available to us in regard to quality from various manufacturers at relatively low pricing. VERY Interested to see the Axiom active line and the future of home audio in general. The future of Wireless power would make active speaker placement a lot easier too :P. I can only imagine how my grandkids I don’t even have will be living in the future!