The ARC in the Anthem is wonderous.
With the Pro Amp. was great all the depth and clean power. The M80 V.4 can take gobs. Except the fan on some pro amps. can be nasty. Mine is like 40/45 Db. In the prime seat.

The ADA doesn't have a fan, I've got a 3 channel so I think it has 400 watts{ADA1250}. Which is 50 less than the pro. Truthfully I haven't compared them in a while, due to the fan. And the depth I can get through my VP160. on the 3rd channel. Really nice full bodied lows. usually crossed at 50hz. without any hesitations. Same with my M80s 50/60hz.

Power wise I've never had any slight with either Amp. Can crank it to plus 10 go outside an listen while gardening. Or even blazing to listen to that neat Indian Jazz group you mentioned on the what you listening to thread. Just clean at any volume desired. A must try. All the quiet passages on classical and even Roger Waters that need -20 to be heard come through crystal clear, sometimes unexpected. and the loud ones have lots to be revealed at volume. Beware those M100 must be a dream with real Amperage. Just a massive beautiful detailed wall of coolness. I've never heard that cymbal or snare whack so cleanly, even movie dialogue in the background. was normal the fist couple years.