I want to stress again how much of a difference that 10 ga. cable has made. I not only have tighter, deeper bass, I have a clearer and more impactful midrange.

With my v2, besides a holographic soundstage, I was missing that smack on the drumskin and pop in the mids. V4 fixed all that in a very big and satisfying way. Then adding the ADA-1500 to the mix allowed me to hear the liveliness and expanded soundstage high and clean power brings to the performance. The new cables bring out the smack and pop even more and bass, even though I'm crossed to the 800v4, has a much improved transient response. It sounds as if the M5 drivers accelerate better and stop faster than they did before.

I've also added that cable to the 160. I had zero complaints about the 160, as the M5s, but now the voices are indeed clearer. Even my BFF/FWB commented on it today during Money Heist and she had no idea I switched cables.

I've also added an ADA-1000 to my two QS10s fed with the 12 ga. in my walls. I haven't formed an opinion about that change yet. I have a few scenes in mind that I'll be listening to again to determine if there's a difference over my Onk. I'll also be running some measurements.

So my main room is going to stay as shown below until I upgrade to active M5s. I have the 1500-3 feeding M5s and the 160 and the 1000 feeding two QS10s.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-BTKdCtDPGNSDk1vZJpbepAFBIZUABWl/view?usp=drivesdk

I should also add that since I switched to the new cables, I've been surprised to find that I don't need Audyssey XT32 for 2.1 music. I haven't formed an opinion yet about movies or PLII Music.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated