Thanks Curved. Appreciate it. Sounds like it does everything I want it to do. The way you describe the
“steps “ in the volume control you are basically saying you can adjust the “ gain sensitivity “.? Is that the right terminology ?

Sounds overall like a great device.

Is the ethernet connection reliable? I’ve read about done other more economical streamers and even done on-board Ethernet connections in intergrated amps that are less then good. The main reason I’m buying this is to stream 24/192 on Tidal and get maximum enjoyment and SQ out of Spotify.

Right now I’m streaming Spotify via my Apple TV on the Spotify app to my old non smart tv via HDMI. Then using a 3.5mm out to rca into my receiver. Guess I’m utilizing whatever DAC is in the Apple TV? ( or is HDMI delivering a digital signal to my tv then tv is using an internal DAC)?

Point being , I’m not getting quality DAC from my streaming this way I don’t think. I’m new with the streaming and DAC stuff, but learning. I’m trying to find the balance of good SQ without spending $1000 or more on a DAC.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595