Thanks Curved. You are right. Will likely use Ethernet. Still deciding on what to do.

Coincidently as I’m deciding on a streaming option my current Receiver is now having issues. ( 1993 Yamaha Rx595). The motor on the volume knob is not functioning now / intermittently. The little screen is flashing and intermittent. Some of the controls are still staticky even after a cleaning.

Soooooo.... I’m considering a new integrated or pre more seriously now as well as a streamer.

I was pretty sure I was going to grab a transformer as a streamer and keep rocking with my old yammy. It does the job just fine. Good amount of power to a point for medium loud.

Anyway maybe I’ll start a new post to not hijack this one.

Closing thought on the Axiom Transformer as a serious shopping consumer is, it looks great and has the right features and I’m inches away from buying one. I consider it a solid quality option and great value [/color].I’ll see what I decide for amplifier options as that will gave an influence on what I decide for a streamer too. I don’t want to buy double on features that the Transformer has and on what certain integrateds or pre’s have. But also want to make choices that support larger speaker upgrade in long term too. ( m80hp or m100 , 5 years or more from now. ).

Last edited by Kodiak; 05/22/20 12:44 AM.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595