Yeah it’s probably true. I’d probably faint.

Admittedly I haven’t heard a ton of speakers and nothing terribly “ expensive “. But these m60ti are the best I’ve heard. It could be the room too. Whenever I heard anything else it was in a shop or big store with terrible rooms or large open space.

After hearing these m60ti though and getting to know their sound and fine tuning the position etc my strategy now is to upgrade components but with the idea that as I upgrade to purchase items that could eventually work well a new pair of Axioms. I’d be willing to try m60HP or even m80 HP. m100 probably overkill. ( or not? ).

I’ve even wondered about m5HP with twin ep 500. We ll see. No rush. Gonna max out the components here over time and enjoy what I’ve got. Then I’ll slip some new HP’s in here one day.

I hope I don’t come off like a “ fan boy “ too much ( yes I’d wear a trucker hat or tshirt if they made one!) but to be able run a company and maintain a philosophy and follow thru with good products and customer service is a real achievement.

Why am I worried about being a fanboy..... what’s your current in house axiom stock mojo? ( smirk. ).

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595