Mojo,
I appreciate what you said about Totem's and PSB's and, I especially value your opinion about M5HP. It boosts my confidence in the choice I've made. As to PSB/T5, they surely deliver, but ...that's it. They are clear and even sport a good punch but, on overall, unispiring. Arro's are more refined and joyful and yes you called it well "have soundstage and imaging" but they are bit too soft. They are good choice for a bedroom or dining room but not much above or beyond.

So I eventually realized I'd like something more articulate and, well.... as you said, detailed. And I wanted something of a different size than floor-towers. The idea of a good looking and robust bookshelf system was born... When I discovered M5PH, I just got this feeling of being exposed to a brand new opportunity. Something fresh and innovative and truly different, than the rest of the market offers. After reading few reviews and watching the youtube I could not stop thinking about them. I needed 1 year to arrive to an absolute confidence those are the speakers I really want. Once I snapped, I ordered them without ever listening to them but that just brings extra excitement.

I cannot wait when I will be able to hook them up to my Arcam and compare side-by-side against my T5s and Arros. I have also "contracted" my friend's reference 120W Denon amplifier for auditions smile It is going to be a lot of fun! I will definitely share my impressions with you.

P.S. As a side-note: I was curious what is ADA-1000 referred in your post. That lead to a discovery that Axiom not only makes/sells p-amplifiers but they also come with toroidal transformers. This is something to remember and spread the good news around.