This is an awesome collection of speakers Mojo! You are clearly a wal-nut guy smile !

They are all beautiful but the walnut natural satin on the M100 towers steals the show for me. All other pieces look great but do not bring as much surprise. That large natural grain makes them looking so good that one would guess they must be extra-high-end speakers, beyond any reach for mortals.
With all due respect, the pictures of M100/M80 on Axiom shopping pages do not look as good as yours. I think that showing front face without the grill and using life background make huge difference. Axiom should contract you to build their shopping showcase, especially for natural walnut wink

Did you really vote for "black vinyl" as the only available finish ... ?! If you did, then it is absolutely hilarious or, full-Monty, as my friend says. Having said that, I owe you the truth: in both previous cases my chances of selecting finish/color were like those who were buying Ford-T: I could get any color on the condition that it was black. It was the result of going for discounted (T5) and second-hand (Arro) units. Having the option on selecting finish for M5HPs was amazing and, without a doubt, a big incentive.

The speakers will be positioned on 12 ft wall, with 10 ft distance between them and their sonic radiation will travel along 25 ft room. Good suggestion about throwing a carpet - will do that.

Thanks a lot for sharing so much in such a short time. Best to you and all friends who may read these posts!

Last edited by Sinclair; 11/25/20 05:59 AM.