From the video I learned that ominidirectional speakers have near-ideal characteristics when it comes to spatial and harmonic sound distribution. At least that's how I captured a very short passage. It looks like the active LFRs come with DSP/DAC and power-amp box, separate for each channel. I understand that is the whole "secret sauce" where the "family of curves" is processed and turned into right shapes, in ideal timing and perfect portions of energy that power the drivers. This makes a lot of sense and, I believe, fully justifies the price. Given the amount of research necessary to put product like that together, the price is not only justifiable but, perhaps, a bargain. And from your post I can tell that LFR1100 must be truly remarkable.

When it comes to my order fulfillment, I am anxious but also very patient, so I hope AI-bot will notice that and I will not be punished by getting extra delay smile Joking aside, I personally think that in any type of craft-work the quality cannot be achieved fast. And too me, building a solid, beautiful and well performing set of speakers is a craft-work. Mind, I am talking about solid+beautiful+well-performing. If one or 2 of those factors is removed, then we are talking about current mass-market, in which case there is no quality and no craft-work involved.

I cannot believe this thread has continued so long and we generated so much content! I am not hyper-connected [to Internet, social media, telephones etc]. In fact, I am hyper-disconnected. So the that makes it even more wild. I truly enjoy this conversation and thank you (and other friends who posted here) for being so engaging and sharing so much of a great information.