Mojo, thanks a lot for the second video and kind affirmation that my learning about speaker systems goes right way smile

The second video (from 2020) is far more explanatory. Andrew and Ian flush out some ideas about building high-performance and high-quality speakers and Ian briefs us on his background and how everything started. I really appreciate videos like that. I learned a lot by watching Paul McGowan's channel from PS Audio.

Hey, Rebulx,
thank you for sharing your impressions. Its's always great to have word from a sailor who's been to many ports. I can see B&W, KEF, and even SVS on your list and that is a beautiful collection but also truly challenging test for any new brand that you add to the list. Nice to know Axiom M100 came out high.

As you may know from this thread I am waiting for my order of M5HP and will be comparing them to Totem/Arro and PSB/T5 (that's what I currently own). To tell the truth, it is probably not fair to measure M5HP against T5 as they are different category speakers altogether. Arros (which, btw. are "nearly-bookshelf") although very brilliant and well-sounding , do not do much in the power department. So, in the end, expect a *different* experience; i.e. better soundstage would be desired/great-to-have.

Last edited by Sinclair; 11/28/20 05:35 AM.