Hi Mojo, my apology for labeling your LFR1100 as M100. I hope there is some tolerance for featherless Axiom cadets wink Yes, 12 x 25 ft listening space is a dream setting and I expect a lot from it. I am getting really anxious. I placed my order on 17th, wonder how long is it going to take to have them home.

If you do not mind, could you provide short comment on difference between LFR1100 and M100? Is it like "whole different world" ? And, even more important, would "omnidirectional" speakers make sense for a setting where you listen them from one direction only?

Thank you BBIBH, I concur fully. In my humble opinion, having selection of woods & finishes is an absolute differentiator and makes Axiom standing out of the crowd. It must have surely been a difficult business decision but it was the right one. If there is a way to build new generation of audiophiles at all (entirely separate topic), there must be some attraction points and fresh ideas on the plate. From that perspective, it seems like, Axiom is on a right path.