The 1120 has given up on me. Blue screen last night, couldn't get HDMI output from any source. Cycled off/on a few times to try and get it to sync, but no bananas.... Last attempt to restart it and I got the 'temp sensor 2 high' message, then it shut down. Can't get it to stay on now..... It's a goner. Infant mortality I think. I rarely use this system too. COVID killed hard disks for a couple of years, so we just streamed content on our second system in the great room. Went downstairs to the HT to watch a real movie last night, and the AVR decided it preferred to play dead.

While I try to find someone in the state that might have the skills to fix this thing, I am now shopping for a replacement. <sigh>

It's been three years since I was looking and ended up with this 1120, so any suggestions for AVR's that I should look into? I have since upgraded this room with an Atmos system. I have wall mount M3's for backs and side surrounds (4 each), and four C3's in the ceiling. 11 channels, plus the two EP500 subs. I still have 10 external amps for the R/L/C channels, and surrounds if needed.

I probably should have bought a Denon to begin with. I've had zero problems with Denon.

I still cannot find anyone that sells and ships Anthem to Alaska.

It's been a rough month for electronics in my house. I have replaced a control board relay on my clothes dryer, rebuilt my Dyson vacuum, changed the starter relay on a wine fridge compressor, and now this problem with the Anthem....