Hi Alan,
All my stuff came directly from Axiom. The room is roughly 20 X 20 and the 80's have 12 feet between them. They are 18 inches from the wall and slightly toed in. I sit roughly 13.5 feet from them. I'm currently running them with a Parasound HALO A-23 and also had them running with a Stratos. Either or, the sound didn't change much. I actually ran them straight to my Onkyo 800 for a bit and again, not much change. I have tried Denon, Arcam and various other CD players and so far it's a no go. I have ran them large, small you name it without much change. I'm running a SVS Ultra so bass is not a priority for me as the SVS does everything I need in that department and then some.

Seeing as how I have the day off today I'm going to move my 22's from the back to the front and give them a go and see what I think. I know the room is on the large side but I have them here so why not!!!!!!

As for me trying other speakers, I have tried most of Paradigm's stuff including Studio 100's V2 etc. I A/B'd a set of 100's vs a set of 40's and actually liked the 40's better if that helps narrow down my listening preferences at all. I have also had Monitor Audio Silver 9i's etc. Awesome speaker that I loved but lost as a result of a break-in. When insurance paid me out I bought some Paradigms and then went to Axiom's.

My main reason for wanting to stick with Axiom is money. Monitor and Paradigm are crazy if you ask me on there prices and I won't pay it.