I'm bringing this thread back to life as I have a new test I will be running soon. My father in law has been bitten by the HT bug and wants to try some Axioms. As I still have my 80's and 50's I have thrown out the idea of him getting the 60's. Most of you who have taken the time to read this thread at one point or another know that I didn't like the 80's and have been more then happy with the 50's......to be honest the more I listen to the 50's the more I like them!...........but I'm curious. A lot of you have had real good things to say on the 60's so I figure I will have my father in laws 60's sent to me so I can have a quick listen.

I'm fairly sure going in that I won't like them much as it seems the general consensus is they sound like the 80's but when the chance presented itself to hear them both, I figure why not!

Oh yeah, I know what some of you are thinking, why does he still have the 80's? I actually sold them to my brother in law who has yet to pay me in full for them so I'm hanging on to them. Yes he's family but I ain't a bank!