Well my father-inlaw is still on the fence for his speakers. We did bring in a set of M3ti's that I hooked up as surrounds and I have to say these sound far better then I thought they would going in. Very clean. They remind me a lot of my M22ti's but a little bit more laid back. They work not bad as surrounds either. With multi channel music they (at least to me) walk on my QS8's. They are by far and away a more musical speaker but based on design alone, they should be. Since I stole my father-in-laws Denon 3805 I have found myself listening to a lot of stuff in 5 channel stereo and the M3ti's with the M50ti's up front, work real well together.......I find myself a little tempted to go back to 7.1 just for music...........but that will have to wait until such time as I pay back my father-in-law for the 3805.

I have put together a few of the pieces for his HT set-up. In case anybody is curious he will be running a 34in Sony XBR KD-34XBR960 and a Sony DVP-NS999ES DVD player or a Denon 2200 DVD player. I'm still on the fence for this one. Speakers are yet to come. Receiver is now going to be my trusty Onkyo TX-SR800.