Like I have stated in earlier posts, the feed back I get off of this forum and other forums like The Spot and AVS, is how I make my decisions on which HT gear to purchase. Before coming to the SPOT, I was already to purchase Paradigm speakers and another Velodyne Sub. Then, after talking to people on here I was referred to AXIOM and HSU and saved literally thousands on my speakers and sub. I spent 7 years with Circuit City, and I know how sales people can be. I didn't make as much money as I probably could have when i was a sales counselor because I wouldn't sell what made me or the company the most money. That is also why I didn't care to be a sales manager with them for very long. On here, people are honest and that is what counts. When I went to purchase my DENON AVR3803, all the Denon Dealers tried to sell me the 4802 or even the 5803 except one of them. That dealer tried to tell me that the 2803 would be perfect for my room. Unfortunately, when i showed him the deal on 6ave.com, he told me to go for it because he couldn't match it.. In fact, he ended up buying a couple for his shop...lol
Let me know if you decide to go with the 2900. I am about 80% sure I am going that route unless something else drastically changes my mind..

Opt. H31 Denon AVR3803 Denon 2900 Axiom M60'S Axiom VP150 Axiom QS8's x 4 HSU VTF-2