First of all, I would not consider myself that much of a pro on what REALLY makes a picture good or bad. I did spend 7 years in the industry. BUT.....It was with Circuit City and I have not worked for them in almost 4 years. So, technology has changed dramatically.

After going back and forth with the two players.. I think I am really starting to like how the DVI does on my TV. I have heard several people say that it doesn't make a difference, but I was EXTREMELY impressed on how it did with the 3 original star wars movies. Especially in Return of the Jedi when Han and Luke are being sent out to "die" by Jabba. The shot of the sand and blue sky was pretty awesome. The 2910 allows you to switch from DVI and Component and I kept switching back and forth. The Component even looks real good on the 2910. The 2900 seemed to have more "bleeding" than I would like. I am not sure if that is the proper way of explaining it or not.

I am going to go down and watch my DAWGS whoop up on Georgia Tech on HDTV before going to a family party tonight. Then, when I get home tonight, I will look at it one more time... but I think I am leaning towards the 2910 now.

Ray, I know you probably want to ring my neck... but everybody has there on opinion and likes... I do appreciate everything you recommended....

Click back later!

Opt. H31 Denon AVR3803 Denon 2900 Axiom M60'S Axiom VP150 Axiom QS8's x 4 HSU VTF-2