Okay, here is part I of my review:

The Denon 2900 arrived at 9:00 and my Component cables arrived at noon and I finally got it all hooked up to my TV. Ray, you were right this thing is built like a tank. I put this box next to the 2910 and it makes the 2910 look "tiny".

I put in Star Wars Episode I and watched a few scenes.. right away I could see a difference..

Then, I put in Fast and the Furious and watched the same scene I have been testing the other players. I like to use the sunrise scene on chapter 2 to really see if there is any interference or static in the picture. I saw it on my 910 and the Samsung 831 via DVI. The 2900 virtually eliminated it. I had to lean in and really look for it....

Finally, I put in 50 first dates. I enjoy using this one because of the all the bright colors of the ocean and scenes around the islands. After watching this movie, I believe I am sold on the 2900. I think the combo of the better cables and performance of the player is slam dunk. Now, I was only sampling the video and I didn't hook up the audio to my reciever. I am going to assume that the audio is going to be as good or better than the audio i get from my 910. I also purchased a new audio cable from Blue Jean to replace the monster I have.

The picture quality of the 2910 via DVI is going to have to be BASICALLY FLAWLESS for me to send back the 2900.

Did you do anything with the Black level settings on the DVD player? I didn't do anything yet.
Also, I have not ran any kind of calibration on the video. I have just used setting recommendations from other forum members and it looks good. So, I purchase one of those discs down the road. Any opininons?

Well... I will let you know how the second player looks ASAP.

Opt. H31 Denon AVR3803 Denon 2900 Axiom M60'S Axiom VP150 Axiom QS8's x 4 HSU VTF-2