15x12x9. Hardwoods. Coved ceilings. The M22's are phenomenal speakers, don't get me wrong. I mean, I am constantly amazed by them. I just wonder, you know. And I do like the idea of listening sessions without a sub as well. You hear the M22 and the surprisingly large soundstage they produce, and an alarm goes off in your head: "If the '22s can do this, what can the M60's do?" I have listened to the '22s without the subwoofer and they are flat out performers. Until you get to that 60Hz mark. The sub makes up for that lack, to be sure. I would like to think that after my well-documented efforts at blending the EP350 into my aural sphere I have it as well blended as I can. But I also think an integrated tower speaker such as the M60 would be even more smooth in it's integration of mid-low and low tones. I run the '22s with the crossover at 60Hz. Most people suggest running the CO at 80 with the 22. But the sheer tone quality of the sound is much more well rounded in the region between 80 and 60Hz when the '22s are handling that slice of the spectrum, so to speak. That is what I would like down to 40Hz at least, and I keep thinking I can have the best of both worlds with the M60's.

"There's too many notes!" M22ti VP150 EP350 QS8 AVR-2805 SCD595 Panasonic DVD-S35