Hmm... Many of you will know from my previous posts that my wife is quickly becoming a fan of higher-end audio. She never comes into my workroom so she really had not heard my ancient tube amp and speakers I have in here. But she now is elbowing me out of the living room on occasion to listen to her favorite cd's on the Denon/Axiom system. I don't think the '60s would be too hard of a sell. Criminy. Someone may have to swear me in as a deputy in the Posse soon. One more member to do battle with the growing M50 Posse. I'm writing this on a short break while watching LOTR-TTT. I can only but imagine what the '60s would sound like, being that the '22s are fabulous. But I really would like a speaker that can stand on its own withous a sub. As mentioned in my previous post, the '22s are simply great down to that 60Hz mark. I want to have my cake and eat it too! I already find myself doing more critical listening on the new setup than the ancient tube setup. Although this whole thing may be putting me on a slippery slope...

"There's too many notes!" M22ti VP150 EP350 QS8 AVR-2805 SCD595 Panasonic DVD-S35