Mark hit the nail on the head! I worked at a BB for a month and on the first day I knew more than my manager did. The only thing I did for the job was read the spec sheets for the recievers we offered (Sony, Yamaha, Pioneer, KLH). So yeah, Bren got an idiot for a salesperson and Chess got the me of the group. It was funny, I went into a BB not to long ago and was perusing the speaker area and the sales kid was trying to talk this older couple into a Bose 5.1 surround setup made of 4 201's and the Bose center. I casually recommended the Athena's "If I were going to purchase speakers at a mass market store" and told the couple that I used to own Bose speakers and that while they're not bad speakers, you can get ALOT more performance from a brand such as Athena. We talked for a little bit about what I owned and what research I had done along with my bro already owning a pair of Athena's and the old man seemed to be happy that he was getting the most speaker for his penny. I pretty much made the sale for the saleskid and all he could say was "ya, I hear the Canadian's make pretty good speakers."