Oh, don't get me started on these sales guys! I was at an Ultimate Electronics store looking for a budget 5point 1 receiver for my dad for Christmas. While I was auditioning, the guy says "clearly the Pioneer sounds better than the Sony", but I was suspicious of the huge sound difference. So I went over to both of the receivers and the Sony was on some DSP setting and "loudness" was activated on the Pioneer and their volumes were way different. The guy didn't even bother checking these things beforehand. Then I asked something VERY simple..."does the Pioneer have a coaxial digital input?" Without checking, he said that most of the cheaper receivers only come with optical. I asked if he could check for me, so he walked over to the receiver and looked in the back and said, "no". Then he left the room for awhile while I was making a decision, so I decided to double check the receiver myself and lo and behold, there was a coaxial digital input! When he came back, I confronted him and he acted surprised then asked me to point it out to him. He said that he didn't look in the right spot because they aren't normally located there. Whatever! What a lazy chauvenistic POS sales guy, I though! To even work at this place, these guys are supposedly required to attend classes. I don't know what they teach these guys, but they are no better than the guys at BB, except they have to wear a nice shirt and tie.

M60s
VP150
QS8s
Marantz SR6003
Samsung LN52B550
Oppo DV-980H
Insignia NS-WBRDVD