I'm not one to usually beat a dead horse but seeing as how I got a stick in my hand...

As a sarcastic individual myself, I can appreciate his typed banter. There are certain times you don't exercise such criticism and sarcasm. Or if you do, you do it in a less bullying manner. Having worked at BB (although it was only for two weeks) and now having my bro and his best friend work at the local BB I understand the type of training these young workers usually get. I've done my damndest to teach my bro and his friend about audio/video and they probably only know about 1/10th of what I know. Even still, they have both heard of Axiom! My point is all you really get are product sheets and are told to sell Monster cables.

I understand that these kids should take it upon themselves to do a little research on their respective fields but kids nowadays are lazy (except for me of course). Fact is, you can't EXPECT the same type of knowledge from a kid who is just working after school and on weekends to know anything other than what his (also underqualified) boss tells him. I have no problem with Bren, he is a very smart guy who seems to have alot of knowledge and exposure to things that I have the slightest idea about. That still doesn't give him the right to belittle an unknowledged and probably intimidated kid.

That is all.