For those that have kept up with my ramblings you know that I love my PC Ultra. I said I would never sell it but as a result of some furniture relocation in my HT room, the wife say's it has to go.

She has turned a blind eye to a lot of stuff that has come in and out of my house including the most recent Sunfire Cinema Grand (That I have yet to give to the guy I bought it for!) I don't feel like getting divorced, so I have agreed to tone down my sub. No more big a&% cylinders.........it's a sad day for me.

The SVS has been the one constant in my system for almost a year and half which is unheard of as far as I go.

So now I become a box guy.

I'm actually debating trying out an HSU to see what all the fuss is about. Main reason is they ship from Canada so I don't have to worry about the customs and duty hassles. I'm also pondering a Rocket but then again customs, duty and all that other crap come into play. I would like to try one of the new Axioms but again size may be a problem. The EP500 may work but for $1150.00, it's out of the running.

So if you were me and loved your SVS in a roughly 18 X 18 room, what would you get?

The one thing I do know is I'm going to try something with a 10 inch sub versus a 12 inch. Other then that I'm open to suggestions.