before buying my sub i looked over countless reveiws on hsu and other subs. what turned me off on svs one was the cylinder i don't like the look. the other everytime hsu was mentioned the svs owners and even the managment somtimes would reply to the threads and bash hsu. so i based my desion on hsu letting there product speak for itself which it does. my freind after listening to my sub got vtf2 the 10 inch model. his room is about the same size as mine and it sounds great. if you interested in it its a great sounding sub also. but your room is quite big so if you place sub close to where you sit it should do the trick. it would give you good bass and you wouldn't have to get another one. if you were thinking of getting two i would just go with vtf3mk2. both of theses subs have two different listening options. if you want deep bass switch the switch to max extionsion and plug one port. the other lets both ports open. both ways sound good its a personal prefrence. if you get the chance try a velvodyne out i was going to get one before i stumbled across hsu.