Yeah ok, well now that the fun has gone from this thread................what should we talk about now?

You guys can keep trying to baffle people with your ramblings but as I mentioned before, why not just contact SVS or HSU directly and get it direct from the guy's who do this for a living? I'm fairly certain that the folks at SVS, HSU or for that matter even Sunfire can explain a thing or two about why a 12inch driver can do exactly what a 10inch driver can do..................and do it just as well.

All I know is I heard the 10 and I heard the 12. The 10 had nothing on the 12. The 12 did everything the 10 did and did music as good as the 10 and perhaps even a little better. This wasn't the case with just the HSU subs either. I heard a few other 12 versions that I thought sounded very nice and very musical.

What about B&W? Love em or hate em they are known for making what some call a musical sub. That has been said time and time again about the ASW875 and the scary part is, the 875 uses a 15 inch driver!