I'm always interested in what people's next HT purchase is, so I thought it would be nice to have one thread where people can list what has their attention at the moment. It could help bring to light products I haven't heard of before, and it would be interesting to track the trends. Maybe this thread already exists. I keep getting a sense of déjà vu when I post things lately.

The VP180 has my interest. I'm thinking I'll end up with one later this year, at least to trial. I feel like the M22 is doing its job as my center, but I'm still curious how much fuller the VP180 might sound. I'm still a little hesitant about getting a horizontal center.

I would like my next major purchase to be a projector, but I'm not sure what will be out when I'm finally able to buy one. 3D seems like fun, but I think I'd opt for a larger screen over a TV that does 3D, at least for a few generations. I still like my current TV, but 60" simply isn't keeping up with my sound system anymore. Ha ha. I don't think I'll ever spend more than $3000 on a display again. I spent $4k for my current TV, and while I like it a lot, I'd rather spend less and get newer models more regularly.

The preamp-processor I want doesn't exist yet. Ideally, I would be able to choose between Audyssey MultEQ XT or Trinnov processing in a single unit, and I would like the EQ to be able to correct up to four subs individually. I would also like to be able to run both height and wide speakers simultaneously. Obviously, if it's going to be this extreme, I'm going to want all of the other expected features. I would like 7 or more HDMI inputs. GUI as on overlay is always a plus. Media streaming with support for FLAC would be great. Downloadable firmware and feature updates. Onkyo/Integra usually comes the closest in number of features I want (at a price I can afford), but even they're not there yet.

Those are the things I want most at this point. What's on your list?