I'm probably one of the newest Axiom owners on the board--considering that I don't actually "own" them yet, that'll happen on Monday or Tuesday.

At this point I can only testify to the other owners and not the product. Though that's one thing I've already found to be very special. I lurked this forum for about a week before I placed my order (having researched the speakers anywhere I could find them mentioned on Google). With only reading the posts here, I felt very at ease with making my purchase; like others have iterated this forum isn't like many of the other A/V boards out there.

Still, I was reluctant to mention what other non-Axiom equipment I own, because of how I've been treated in other places. Though I've since come around, and not one person jumped on me at all. No comments about an underpowered receiver, or even hints that I should have bought something else. Heck, on some of the maker-agnostic boards if you don't have the exact same setup as the person who is reading your post you must be a complete idiot who just likes throwing money away (except here, apparently everyone is eventually required to own M80s ;\) ).

So yeah, I expected the people here to recommend Axioms--that's why they are here. But in just a few days, I've seen plenty of open-mindedness toward mixing and matching what ever works for a particular person's ears, room or budget. And if the speakers are as good as everyone seems to report, it is no wonder they get recommended elsewhere by owners. Though that's yet to be seen (heard) by me; Tuesday can't come soon enough!

Pioneer PDP-5020FD, Marantz SR6011
Axiom M5HP, VP160HP, QS8
Sony PS4, surround backs
-Chris