Originally Posted By: wilwom

I really like the M22's and the QS8's, but I'm not sold on the VP150. I'd prefer an M22 center but no way to position it. If you have room below the screen I suggest using an M22 center.
Bill

Bill,
Brand new to thread today and chomping to pull the trigger on:
M60, VP150, QS8 surr, M2 7.1 backs. I can not consider trying to be accepted as a plebe into the (secret ;\) ) M80 club because my Denon 1909 90wpc, precludes that, er, honor(???).

Iv'e heard another guy over on AVS mention M2 as a better center than the VP150. Any problem laving the m2 on it's side as a center? What exactly are issues that some may have with the VP150 for the center? I'd guess most feel the 150 is best for center and great. I'd just like to hear the (center) M2 fan's reason for their preference. Especially since I may place my order tomorrow!

Also, I have not be enable to find comments on how people have been satisfied about buying from the factory outlet. What kind of blems are common? Anything real obvious like torn or broken spkr covers? The only Axiom quality negative I've heard, is that the spkr covers seem a bit cheap. I can be careful, so not a deal breaker for me. Is the buying from the factory outlet a no brainer where the blems are hardly noticeable?
tks, Dave
Thanks, Dave

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."