Originally Posted By: wilwom
Cactrot, I'd say go ahead and order the speakers you listed in the post that started this thread:

"I'll likely be ordering the M22's, VP100, and QS8's for a 1400 cu ft room. I'll be running an svs pb10 sub and denon 989 receiver."

I'm running the M22's, VP100, and QS8's in a much larger room with an SVS PCI 25-31 sub and Pioneer VSX-45 receiver. I've never heard the M22's sound distorted, but I have heard my wife yell to turn it down!

I really like the M22's and the QS8's, but I'm not sold on the VP150. I'd prefer an M22 center but no way to position it. If you have room below the screen I suggest using an M22 center.

Bill

That's really good to know. And I trust your opinion considering you only have fourteen posts in more than four years registered here ;\)

So you've turned them up fairly loud and never heard any sign of sibilance or distortion from the tweeter?

I do think the m22s and qs8s will work well in my room. I won't be able to use an m22 for a center, unfortunately. And I plan on adding a second pb10 down the road.