Apple's customer service can be quite good. Their replacement policy can be dumbfounding (in a positive way). Sometimes you take something into the genius bar for repair, even when it's out of warranty. Then they will fix it or replace it, all with a good attitude. For me, in this day and age, that kind of customer service is unparalleled. Yeah, there's the Apple tax, but sometimes, it's good to have paid it. I'm also lucky to be w/ in 5 minutes of 2 Apple Stores, both w/ Genius Bars. So all I have to do is go online to make an apt and then show up 5 min before. Maybe Microsoft will copy that in their stores, that would be great for Win 7 and Zune users.

Going back to Bose...I didn't want to bash but I heard a funny commercial on their Wave Radio today. My F.I.L. has one and I think it sounds great for a clock radio. They were giving testimonials and gave a quote from the "News-Gazette". I thought it was a joke, that's like News News. But lo and behold, it's a paper in Illinois. Really? That's the best name?