Originally Posted By: grunt
This all brings up another thing that always bothered me about AV123’s business model which was the shear number of different offerings, and redesigns. Nice to have variety but it got hard to keep track of all of them. Seemed to work for them but I was always baffled.

But then I get pissed when shoe companies have to redesign their running shoes every year and I have to go through the real pain of figuring out which ones suck this time around when my previous years stock runs out. I think this year I’m just going to bite the bullet and order about 5 pair of this years Air Pegasus 10 Brooks Cascadia 5s (they are heavenly) right now. Might last me 2 years if I’m careful.

I agree with you there. So many different designs, some only lasted a few months before being taken off the market.

Then there were a lot of designs that were shown to us in sketches but never materialized. Subwoofers like the BMF and X-Plosive? Center speakers like Ref200 and RSC500(bigfoot's oversized brother)?

I hate to admit but I think it was just a ploy to keep us hanging around so we didn't spend our money elsewhere with other companies. \:\( It was fun knowing what was in the works but when nothing came to fruition it caused a lot anger, disappointment, and frustration. It would have been better not knowing of any new products until they were in the warehouse in Colorado.

*Michael*
AV123 Refugee - X-LS Encore, X-Voce, X-Omnis, Elt-Dpa's
Denon AVR-591
Magnavox NB500MGX BDP