Originally Posted By: richeydog

The classified section has been reasonably active for a while. When AV123 re-opened the forum in June(?) 2009 after a 6 month hiatus I noticed that the vibe wasn't the same. Many of the regulars either left for good or weren't posting as much. I don't blame them.

Regarding the gentleman's post about extended warranty, I think he's being sincere. He just bought and received the x-statiks a couple of days ago. I sort of chuckled when I read about the extended warranty part. Um, okay? Right.

Kind of sad watching what’s going on over there. I’ve seen a couple posts like that guy who don’t seem to see what’s going on. At least one new person who was a little miffed that no one warned her about things. Worst is seeing all the “old-timers” signing off and saying goodbye to each other. Though as you point out it looks like many of them weren’t hanging out there any more.

Wonder what it feels like for them? This is the only forum I hang out in regularly. I banned myself from a couple others because of wasting to much time on them plus they were wargaming forums and I haven’t had time for that for a while anyway. Makes me wonder how it would feel if this forum started dieing out.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1