Word is that they look a lot better in person than pictured on their site. I'd rather not audition someone else's Axioms unless I know that person. It's just too awkward. And I'd rather not have to audition both in my home simultaneously with two charges on my credit card and them send one back. That's why I'm here.

I did a search on this site for "Streem" before I posted but it came up empty. And Streem doesn't have a message board. I know you guys are biased toward Axiom's, but that's the price of doing business here, I guess.

The M60ti's look cool and get rave reviews, but I wouldn't mind saving $300 if I can and the FS-808's have dual 8" woofers, which I like. I know the reviewers say the M60's are not light on bass, except for maybe just a tad. The old Boston Accoustics I own now have 8" woofers and they can pump bass pretty good. I guess I'm now biased towards 8" woofers.

Anyway, I was hoping there might be someone around here who has already listened to both brands and can offer some advice. I want to get the most bang for my buck. I also don't want to have to go through the hassle of shipping speakers back. Whatever I get, I'll probably keep.

Thanks for the help.