Well let me chime in here. I have been on the road and unable to post much but I will post on this subject. Ever heard a set of JBL's big boxes from the mid 80's?........good.......you just heard a Streem speaker. A buddy of mine has a set of RW-500's that he bought for home use. After 2 weeks they ended up out at his cottage. That should tell you a little something right there. They are an entry level speaker with questionable customer support and average build quality. Now given there price point, that is to be expected. They are a Radio Shack style speaker for lack of a better term. Are they Axiom's? no they are not. The Axioms are a much better speaker in every way imaginable. I will also echo what has been said here already, Axiom makes a good quality speaker with some of the best customer support I have come across. Are they the best speaker out there? Not even close but as with anything, you get what you pay for.

Someone made the comment that you get what you pay for and probably get a little bit extra with Axiom. I would have to agree with that thought.

Now before you go and jump on me and say I'm partial to Axiom, search out a few of my posts and you will find that to be totally untrue. I have had almost every Axiom speaker they make and I'm now running Monitor Audio's for my mains.