Hey MarkB, I posted a similar question about the same Streem speakers here a couple months ago for a friend who was interested in them.

Long story short, we tried to get a hold of someone from Streem to no avail and couldn't get enough info on them. We live in the Toronto area and Streem is supposed to be in Niagara Falls so we hoped we could drive down (1.3 hours) but couldn't get an address.

I currently own a VP150 and definitely plan to buy M60's and QS8's down the road. I love my center channel and everyone that comes over laughs at the first sight of this huge monster and then say "Man that's nice!"

My buddy liked and wanted the axioms but didn't want to pay the price for everything at once. He also didn't want to build a system, he wanted 5.1 right away.

He wasn't nearly the audiophile then and bought a nice package of athena s5 (I think) and he is now converted. He loves his athena's and for his apartment size and listening levels their a good fit. He knows now though, once he gets his own place he will definitely spend the dough and get some towers and higher quality speakers. Most likely axioms

Good luck in your search and post either way you decide. Who knows, you could be one of the first to find the next great buy (streem) as we all were with axioms to our friends.

High Gloss Cherry
M60 VP150 QS8
Open for Auditions but please don't drool on the High Gloss