I am sure we all believe they are real. As I stated in my posts, you are going to get the "Axioms are way better...." comments. That is to be expected on the mfg'ers board.

The "red flags" that are pointed out by the people who reply are all valid - no address, no telephone number, odd collection of designs (no central philosophy to design principles). Would you be comfortable buying other products from similar oriented mfg'ers?

BTW, we are enthusiasts who come to this board to discuss- rationally for the most part - audio. Yes, most own Axiom, some do not. Most believe Axiom is a quality product. Do I beleive they are the best? NO, and I can say I stated that from the beginning (I have owned Axiom since the late 1980's). I also own better speakers (Totem and Reference 3a) but will tell you that to get better the cost is greater. That is the core item with Axiom and the owners.

As for "buyers remorse", well, yes you could ALWAYS wonder "what if..." when you buy anything. Did you miss out on something buying A over B? You could drive yourself crazy playing that game in your mind. The way you try to minimize this is to compare, research and above all in audio - listen. Spend the time and effort to listen to as many products that fall into your price range as possible....and if I may some that are below and above so you have a reference point. You have been given the suggestion by many of us who replied to find a local Axiom owner and try to arrange a listen.

We have provided input, some has been objective, some passionate. I am sure based on this entire thread that you would be happy with either product. Please let us know how this works out for you, as even if you buy something else, you are still welcome on this board.

EOT