Peter, I know this will shock you - I REALLY like Bill O'Reilly. He could not care less about which party someone is in, he aggravates anyone he thinks is full of sh** ... heh heh.

And yes, while It is somewhat a positive direction to "allow" gay marriage, it was actually Spiff's reaction that got me to respond. (He and I have had a pretty good PM exchange, too) ... For Spiff to feel gratitude because the government first took away his rights, then "gave" them back is really hard to take, and not because I don't like Spiff.

They had no business taking away his rights in the first place.

Here is one Irony of this, too. It is mostly those on the "Left" side who think estate taxes are good, while those on the "Right" side who want them eliminated.

You can count on smart accountants to catch on to this: A single guy wants to leave his business to a younger partner, could now marry him legally, and avoid estate taxes. And if anyone thinks this won't happen, when millions are on the line, it will.

The Irony ? For the "Right" side, they will likely get permanent repeal of the estate tax because the "left" got gay marriage legalized. Too funny.