So, kind of like the Mac & PC (or is it Mac VS PC?) thing?

Or the Acura VS Audi VS BMW of North America VS Buick VS Cadillac VS Chevrolet VS Chrysler VS Dodge VS Eagle VS Ferrari VS Ford VS General Motors Corp. VS Global Electric Motorcars, LLC VS GMC VS Honda VS Hummer VS Hyundai VS Infiniti VS Isuzu VS Jaguar VS Jeep VS Kia Motors America VS Lamborghini VS Land Rover of North America VS Lexus VS Lincoln VS Lotus VS Mazda VS Mercedes-Benz VS Mercury VS Mitsubishi Motors VS Nissan VS Oldsmobile VS Peugeot VS Pontiac VS Porsche VS Regal (Buick) VS Saab VS Saturn VS Subaru VS Suzuki VS Toyota VS Volkswagen of America, Inc. VS Volvo of North America thing?

(Sorry, trying to be funny, and it isn't working.)

Competition is good, choices are good. Why studios can't make both formats is beyond me. I mean, they make have made 2 "versions" of their movies for some time. It used to be video tape and DVD, and now DVD and Hi-Def versions. Why not Blu-Ray and then a Combo HD-DVD & DVD version?

I think that these are the points of the people that like HD-DVD.

The problem is people are generally stupid (not people here though, we are all smart!) and they can't be trusted to buy the blue colored Blu-Ray box or the red colored HD-DVD box to match their machines capabilities.

Farewell - June 4, 2020