Listened to 3 other brands "in my home" but the M60s sounded better than all of them and the price was something I could definately live with so... after I had the M60s in place I decided to keep them. The others weren't 30 day trials but I had access to them so I set them in place and did some a/b/c testing for a week or so. Had I not been happy with the Axioms there were a couple other Internet Direct brands I was going to try. So in my humble opinion if even if you can listen to speakers in a store they don't sound the same when you get them home and an Internet Direct company with 30 day money back guarantee is just as good a deal if not better especially when you consider that the Internet Direct speakers would probably cost twice as much from a brick and mortar store
One other thing, if the Axioms would not have had a 30 day in home trial I would never have heard them because I wouldn't have purchased them if I hadn't heard them or if I couldn't do a trial and send them back if I didn't like them.

Last edited by edmondwolfman; 01/07/09 10:10 PM.

"Real Gun Control Is Hitting What You Aim At" - can't remember