Originally Posted By: StuntGibbon

Better decisions or more expensive ones? (then i guess you'll get one better)

My final PJ choice will partly depend on the room I end up sticking all this in, and how much budget I have left (and if I am not too house poor.) Also might depend how long the hunt takes and when the actual move and build-out takes place. There may be better choices in either features or price then.

In the plenty of money left category, I'm thinking about the JVC DLA-HD750 which can currently be found for a bit under $6k. In the not so much money left category, I might go with something like the BenQ W5000 which is more in the $1800 neighborhood.

My first thought was to get the Epson Home Cinema 1080 then I considered the Panasonic PT-AE3000U, moved up to the JVC DLA-RS20 and now eyeing the Epson Home Cinema 6500UB as an interim solution until someone can actually make a projector right. Everything has it’s plusses and minuses for me but also a deal breaking issue. Which likely means I will go lower end as an interim solution until someone makes something really good that also doesn’t have any deal breaking issues. Well any way, you know life’s good when one of your biggest worries is what HT projectors to buy. ;\)

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1