+1 on the Outlet sale. I've been here for years and I can only remember 2 or 3 cases of people not being happy with their outlet speakers. My QS8's were from the outlet, and the only possible defect is that one of the rear bracket supports is about 5-degrees off of being perfectly level with the cabinet - which means nothing.

If you're not happy, Axiom will make it right. Their customer service is second-to-none.

And +1 on the M22's. M22's are fantastic. In a small space, their bass is surprisingly powerful. With a sub, they can hold their own against towers in a medium sized room. Really, my M80's and M22's sound quite similar, except for bass output and overall SQ at *LOUD* volume levels. At low to 'normal' listening levels, they're nearly indistinguishable.

Axiom makes many fine subs. You can't go wrong with any of them. The EP500 is probably the most popular one around here. But if you're looking for other options, check out HSU Research and SVS. Both companies also make excellent subs. I have nothing but praise for my SVS.

Last edited by PeterChenoweth; 03/30/09 01:58 AM.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office