I like your gear cool setup, love the old amps/receivers and the needle gauges!
__________________________________________________________________MY REVIEW PART I_

M22’s arrived yesterday but could not pick them up until today.

First impressions:

The visual:

Smaller than I thought they would be. The white maple with black grill looks nice.
However, on the edges you can see a little white glue here and there. So, the vinyl is not perfect but acceptable more or less.
What sort of upset me is that on bottom woofer on one speaker and on top woofer on the second speaker you can see white glue.
Not a good look that’s for sure at least I hope it is glue and not a tear. \:\)

Setup:

Hooked up M22’s with gold plated banana plugs and 12awg wire.
Set them up as B fronts, large, with 6 feet distance.
This is exact setup as my old 3-way fronts which incidentally are twice the volume of M22’s and go to 37Hz, left those as A fronts.

The good:

Female voices sound really nice. The ABBA’s - ‘Chiquitita’ sounds beautiful.
There are 2 female voices the lead and the background you can easily distinguish them. My old speakers cannot display them as good.
However, I can duplicate the effect with equalizer.
The middle and higher frequencies sound rather good.
The high frequencies don’t sound metallic like with my old speakers.

The bad:

The moment I turned M22’s they sounded thin.
However, I have been letting them warm up for the last 3 hours and they are starting to open up by the minute.
The bass portion of the speakers is weak.
The speakers aren’t too good for Heavy Rock at this point but I will let them burn in.
They seem to get 'tired' or rather congested when playing a lot of instruments at once.

So:

I have tried running both speakers at the same time.
It produced a very nice effect you could hear the bass of the old speakers and higher notes of M22.

This leads me to believe that M22’s need a sub, desperately.
I will let them work for a while and might pickup a sub locally so I can try it out and see the effect.
The crossover at 100Hz definitely!

Have not decided if I’m going to keep M22’s for I can duplicate a lot of the effect with my old speakers and instruments sound more massive.

More to come when the speakers are burned in properly.