HI Escaron Welcome. Sounds like exiting times ahead.

While I might ponder a bit the statement regarding M22s being primarily for movies, I think they would make an excellent choice from all that I have read. I myself own M60s and find them simply astounding. The M22's are described as being more akin to the M80s (the M60's big brother) but don't play quiet as loud (and by loud, be aware that both can go louder than you can safely listen to.) and perhaps not quiet as deep as the big M80s as they are, of course, a smaller design. They are highly regarded for accurate clarity for movies but also for music. perhaps even more praised by music lovers as movie buffs like to take more comfort (if even at a subconscious level) of a big speaker.

Because you are choosing a package with an Extremely capable sub (My EP500 is one of my favorite possessions) and you have described a relatively small room, I think the M22s would be an excellent choice.

If you want to future proof for a much larger than normal room in the future, M80s will also sound incredible and you won't later wonder if your new room size is a factor. down the road.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.