You know, one would think that once you're a billionaire you'd have all of the money you could ever need. But the fact is the more money you have, the more money you spend. It's surprising how easily you can spend a billion dollars. Billionairs are often on the market for buying companies and corporations, which cost... billions of dollars!

Sure they live much better than we, but it's not as if a billionaire has a billion dollars to spend on whatever he fancies. Most of their money is tied up in whatever company they own, the sports franchise they have as a hobby, or the stocks and bonds that made them billionairs in the first place. Which is something I've never understood, these guys who play the stock market until they become billionairs... why do they leave that money in the stock market? Why WOULDN'T you bank it and just live the rest of your life worry free??? Stock markets crash way too often to leave something like a billion dollars lying around in it.

Then again, maybe it's this sort of thinking that'll keep me from ever becoming a billionaire! ;\)

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD