Bruno - I knew someone would suggest all of the above smile I'd like to do it all but the CEO of my house might balk at that expense. She knows about the TV, receiver and bluray (ps3) but not about new speakers. I'm not sure she'd notice an upgrade from VP150 to VP180 but she'd probably notice another subwoofer sitting in the room.

I'll most likely get the M2s as heights. That's almost a given. Not sure about the others...I'd really like to try the VP180 but not sure how much it would add over my VP150. Although it is mostly TV/movies, I do like to listen to music in PLII Music which uses the center quite a bit. How do you find the VP180 vs. the VP150?

I'd really like dual subs as well. I'm contemplating some options from Chase Home Theater (craigsub) and Epik for duals. Seems like I could sell my EP500 and get duals from them for less than the cost of purchasing another EP500. Don't get me wrong - I love my EP500 but I'm considering other options that might yield more for less (or the same).

Any other opinions?