Thanks for the replies - keep 'em coming smile

Jason - I'll let you know about the M80s.

I thought I'd get alot of VP180 upgrade suggestions. I suspect I'll purchase the VP180 as well as the M2s for heights. I like the VP150 but I sometimes also find it a bit thin with male voices. Perhaps, subconsciously, I just want something bigger smile

I've kinda ruled out the Epiks for subs. I love the ideas of the Empires but not really sure if I want to void the warranty - and I agree that the shipping might be crazy.

I actually just exchanged emails with Ajax (Jack) from Chase HT. He owns Axiom speakers including the EP500 and works for Chase HT. He answered my email request for shipping costs, etc. I'm waiting to hear what shipping would cost to Calgary, AB for two 18.1 subs (plus external amp).

I'm not completely sold just yet on two subs. I need to take some measurements from the various listening spots after I EQ using Audyssey in the soon-to-be purchased receiver to see if I need more help. I don't listen too loudly so I don't necessarily need the extra output. But I wouldn't mind to see how two subs would work - plus I wouldn't mind trying a sealed sub that should have deeper extension than my EP500.