No, but I did try it with both 500's. The three of them was way, way, way too much LFE for this sized room... (12 X 18 X 8) And, the main reason I went with the 500s was the 600 was more difficult to place in the room where it wasn’t physically in way of furniture. The 500’s just sit calmly under my screen, out of the way.

But really, I find that I just don't "miss" that tiny bit of extra bass extension the 600 had over the 500's. I still feel LFE as well as hear it and with two subs, it’s simply more enveloping that with one. My pant legs still get to shaking at times and it kinda freaks me out and feels like a mouse is trying to crawl up my leg if it catches me off guard. There does come a point in which too much is simply too much and folks just start arguing over what they see on a graph or spec sheet and they stop having fun (albeit some think arguing is fun).

My next theater (next house I build, …someday) will have one of those built in sub woofer systems. Forgot what they’re called, but they are basically a small room with big assed drivers that is then ducted into the theater.