You're getting room gain with the Axiom subs, too. And you get the frequency smoothing from adding a second EP500, too.

So, it seems like you're betting on getting three things from the CS-18.T over two EP500's:

- Greater extension
- Higher Output
- A preferred "quality"

Now, I am a pretty big fan of Craig, Ray and Jack. I like those guys and I think their products are going to be solid performers at a good value. I absolutely think you can count on them to do the right thing relative to warranty issues.

BUT...

I'm not yet convinced that you would necessarily get ANY of those things, especially considering the advanced DSP used by the Axiom products. You seem to be assuming that sealed designs necessarily have deeper extension than ported - I do not think this is the case.

Can you give some examples of areas where you feel like you're missing out on either extension or output with just the one EP500?

You know, if you really feel like you need "more bass", it is possible that installing some tactile transducers (bass shakers) might be a better route than more subs, and that would certainly be a more WAFFY option. Dean (Grunt) has some expertise there.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem